Sunday 6 November 2011

My inner reality

So....what is someones inner reality...is it knowing what you want, or what you've done earlier or what you're doing right now.Is it decided of how you behave or how you take things????? everything above can change but why is it also true that people never change..hhhmmmmm...seems i'm a good questioner but also am a good person to seek answers from. Right now, i'm a kind of person who wants to get married to someone who loves me and get the mental peace what is missing from my life for the last may 5-6 years. Really, after 20, life sucks. You get everything what you wanted when you were a teenager and those created more problems of its own. OK, the person i'm is the one who does not likes to be lied, of course no one does but what if i say that i can take anything but three jewels in my life would be trust, honesty and love. give me this and you got me. and even one breaks, sandy will be after your life and will virtually dig a grave for you.The kind of person most times means the kind of attitude that is personified on yourself (as far as i think). so this is me and this is my personality and WHO I AM!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU???

No comments:

Post a Comment